Sunday, July 27, 2008

Krazy Kanada

Ok, so I have been up here in the Canadian outback for a while now. Tomorrow we leave to go home. It has rained almost everyday without even a rainbow to look at. But there is sooo much more that I have learned. I really hate dial up internet. You can wait and wait for hours and some things will never load. Even a text based page takes at least 10 mins to load. Facebook is impossible to scan around. Emails don't load. Even this page was difficult to get to, and this page is simply a text box with a few bottons and no layout or pictures! Crazy.

So I leave for Denmark in two days. I won't lie, I don't really know what to take. I could pack more clothes which is what will happen. Or I could take candy and try to find more gifts for my host family. I might do that as well. I know that I should take less than the max, because while I am over in Denmark I will buy stuff that I will want to take home with me.

So the boat outside is calling my name, not because the weather is nice, but because its broken and Merle, Dad, and myself have been working on it all day. I must say though that I don't really like butter on my sandwichs like they do throughout England and Canada and where ever else they butter bread.

See you soon, hopefully on a keyboard where the delete key isn't the size of a letter and the internet doesn't need to be sent with a man on horseback.

KMAN

No comments: