Wednesday, August 27, 2008




I have noticed I am really bad at blogging. I have not even used pictures yet. So I will though some in on this publish.  I will begin learning how to make stuff work correctly as I try different stuff.  That is the new kitten, it is really crazy.

Well I need to get going.  I am currently in Danish class and will soon be going to sport class where we are playing fodbold (I think thats how it is spelled)  Soccer.  I am off for now.  I will talk to you guys later.









Kyle 

4 comments:

Francine St. Laurent said...

You're not bad at blogging! just keep using pictures and describe what's happening in your life.. parites, school, friends.. Add interesting facts about things that are different in Denmark.. for example: when the light changes at an interesection it goes from red to yellow to green, not red to green. Keep working at it! :)

TheOhioCyclist said...

That's true

Vicki said...

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I looove this picture of you :)