Saturday, December 13, 2008

The December Count Down 12-days

As Christmas quickly approaches I find myself really thinking about what people want.  Never before has it been so difficult to think of things, and with the addition of 6 more people to think about, it makes it even more difficult.  I find myself looking at candy as an easy way out, but I really do not know what they want.  I have not given them a list, as they have not asked me what I want, but in return I have no lists from any of them.  For all I know they are not expecting any presents out of me at all.  This challenge is added to the difficulty of finding things DANISH enough to be sent home.  Everything here seems to be about USA.  Shirts are all in english and stuff like that.
That was just a short rant for the day on shopping.  I hope everyone reading this is having very good luck with their own shopping.  

1 comment:

jj.moore said...

It's so hard to find things that are danish. I hate that. I want to take home things that say 'danmark' and 'danish' so that i have more things to remember my year with. As an idea though, when you go home, get a flag and have all your friends write on it or whatever. my hostsister did that and its pretty cool. im thinking of doing that. nothing more danish and then freaking dannebrog.