Thursday, February 19, 2009

4 months

I have decided that now is the best time to really think what are a few things I would regret no doing throughout my stay.  There are an unlimited amount of things I have not done yet, but I will highlight my to do list as of now.
1)I need to visit Legoland when it reopens.  This is one of the most important things because it is one of the more famous things within Danmark and I would not feel complete without seeing it.
2)Go to a professional soccer game.  It is important that I embrace European sports.  This means I really need to see and feel what it is about to go see soccer.
3)Make ribs and sophies potatoes for the Fugløs.  I have been meaning to do this all year and it has not happened yet.
4)I have planned a trip with Ivan over the last few months.  I would really like to tour through Europe before going home in the summer.  This has a lot of complications and I might have to drop out of AFS in order to do this.  AFS is who told me that I should drop out of AFS to do this.
5)I would very much like to have a birthday party.  I want to rent out a club or bar and just have a ton of friends come and have a good time. (Note that I need to talk with family about my birthday regarding presents)
6)I want to be in a little bit better shape.  I have a friend who likes to jog and I have handball, so I guess I should try harder and see where it gets me.
7)I am in the process and would like to follow through with going to language school during the week days instead of gymnasium.  I have been pushing my AFS contact about it because she wanted to talk to my school teachers about it and I don't think that it matters to them too much, I still don't understand classes anyway.

Anyway, I was going to make 10 goals, but those are enough for now.  I really hope that all those things get done.  I have not really taken advantage of my stay here in many ways.  Of coarse I would like to become a Profit on Bassoon... but other then that, this is my year in Europe and unless I move back here to live I need to see as much as I can.

No comments: