Monday, February 23, 2009

Parties Parties Parties

3 Fridays in a row we have had parties, unfortunally I have not brought my camera to any of them.  After searching facebook I found these photos posted by people of the some of the better costumes at the party.  
At this party I think I was a russian bird hunter, but I really don't know what I looked like at the party because there were no recorded pictures of me.  I wore a really big green coat with fur lined edges and a hat made out of feather ruff I guess.  It worked for the most part.

The two guys dressed in red and black where the guys I went to the party with.  I think their costumes where some of the best because they made all the parts themselves... and it took them a long time including cutting off Uffe's hair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe this kid cut his hair like this.  He is one of my friends at school, and I think he would do anything to fit in more.

This is a great movie really... although they don't look too much like them.

No comments: