Monday, April 27, 2009

I Want You

I'm cracking up over this and want to write it down.
I'm sitting in biology class watching a video and the teacher walks up... so I pause the video.  He hands me a work sheet and says, "I want you..." I wait for a few seconds waiting for the rest of the sentence.  I assumed he would say "...to work with" or "...to work on", but no, that was all he said before saying it's a Bob Dylan song.
... Ok???

Then I just laughed because... like seriously, what was that about. haahahahaha^^

fun stuff
:)

2 comments:

TheOhioCyclist said...

I think I figured out why he said it. Jeppe's computer says "I want you for the Kiss army band", so maybe since he saw that he just said the top line for no reason. HA, still weird though.

Anonymous said...

Bob Dylan wrote a song called "I Want You." Give it a try.

-Dad