Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Randomness to report

I am currently in Berlin, but because I have not downloaded the pictures to my computer yet I will not write about Berlin really.  What I will write about however is a girl I met in Berlin.  Ah, yes, a very kind red head.  We stayed up, not by choice really, until 4:30am sitting by the river and drinking some drinks.  The reason we stayed up so late was because trains stop running at about 2 and start again at 4:30, so we missed the last train, but it is not such a bad thing.  We walked from the river back to my house and we stayed there until the train would come.
The lesson I learned from this, not all blind dates are bad.  Plus I will have good stories to tell of the german that I went on a date with in Berlin :)  Nothing spectacular happened, but it was very nice.
You know a date went well when you hug at the train station before she leaves while saying that you will see each other again soon.  Then walk away with a huge grin on your face.  Then before falling asleep that night writing an email to her letting her know that it was a good night and all.  Truly it was very relaxing :) I will see her again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky-

So glad you are having fun in Berlin! Anxious to see your pictures.

Darcy

Anonymous said...

So looking forward to seeing your pictures! Safe trip home tomorrow.
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Blog? Pictures? I don't see anything new. I hope nothing bad has happened to you. Are you still there?