Sunday, July 6, 2008

finaaaalllllllly!

So I'm on a real computer now, which means I can type and it doesn't continue to screw up as often. The problem with blogging on my Ipod is that there is lag which means that the Ipod freezes over and over again and goes really slow. It also puts in extra words as you can see if you read the previous post. I can say what I need to over the ipod, but it takes a long time and if I do not have a computer in Denmark I don't think I will blog because I can't write complete thoughts or type fast enough.
And Now! I will attempt to add character to my letter.
I don't know why it won't let me make the font bigger or smaller. It has the ability. !
Everything is so bland now.
-=Lakeside=-
Yesterday I went fishing for walleye. I can say that it was the worst fishing day that I have experienced. I woke up at 5 a.m. and headed to tibbles to get on the boat. At 2 p.m. we started back home. I didn't catch a thing... and as far as I can tell I didn't even get a bite. Nor did I get much sun because I wore a sweatshirt and a hat.
Today I ate the fish. Trev cooked them up perfectly, and I ate until I could not eat anymore. They were very tasty. I can't say that I contributed to the cause but I did get to eat some.
Also I swam in the lake for a while and I played some tennis on the courts by the lake. I enjoyed the day thus far. Now everyone is leaving for home except Grandpa, my dad, and myself. It will be relaxing until I leave.
-=Current thoughts=-
So since this blog is about Denmark... I should probably write about Denmark. I don't know much of what to expect, and I have not recieved Email about any current matters. I have asked Cam to report any messages either phone or mail to me. I am only nervous that they will call while I am in Canada... because I am not aloud to leave the country before I go to Denmark for a certain amount of time.
I am not nervous of much. I am nervous about missing a plane and the travel aspect. I am nervous about ariving in New York and not knowing how to get to my hotel. I am nervous about landing in Copenhagen and not finding some of the staff I need to find, but not so nervous about that as much as New York. What if I don't know some information about the orientation in New York and can't find transportation to the meeting place? What if everyone has something that I don't have? What if I forget my tooth brush? Or even more important what if they don't let me take toothpaste on the plane? So many questions just about New York... I don't want to stop there before I go to Denmark.
Ok so enough about this.
KAS signing off!
TA

No comments: