Tuesday, July 8, 2008

night night

So I thought I would write about what I have done today.
Well, I'm still at Lakeside. I didnt do much except eat today. I went out to find friends... but I ended up just sitting down and swinging by myself. I hope to soon learn how to be a little less self concious in order to meet people better. I just want a friend up here to hang and talk with. Oh well... I guess thats what computers are for... and tv.
To add insult to injury ... well it was not a good social night all around. So its like... whatever. :/ Life kinda just goes that way.

So I really hope that I don't bore anyone with my posts. I don't have any addition to the Denmark peice yet... just waiting for everything to fit together better. It will all be better soon and I'll be able to meet lots of new people... and have a billion friends... and be a social buterfly... the thing I have wanted to be for so long. The center of some peoples universes.

So I'm about to peace out. Cause I have nothing but depressing words for yall today. See ya when I decide to post again.

Ta,
ShriverK

No comments: