Monday, September 1, 2008

WOW

Dad, you said you wanted to teach in a school like this... no dad, you don't.  You would never feel like the students are paying attention to you, basically because they won't.  You have no power over them, no detention slips or anything.  Ha, ok, I thought I would through that out there.
This week is a really really strange week.  It is called AT.  I don't know what it means, but we learn one subject all week and then at the end of the week give a report.  I have been torn out of my usual class because they are all doing german, so I am in my 2.C spanish class.  
So tomorrow (Tuesday) I have a party.  It will be fun although the next day of school will be really rough.  I won't go into it, but I will have some pictures to post after I get a few cables for my camera, which my mother is sending.  It will be fun, we are having it because our class has to put on a skit the next day during our wednesday assembly.  I don't know what our skit will be yet, ha, I will figure it out.
Now I have decided to point out one fact about Denmark each blog I post.  Today's random fact is that in our school there are no such things as detention.  For example, a student in my class poured a bucket of water on our teachers head the 3rd day.  She was really mad and left.  The next day he was told to leave, so his displine was being sent home for a day.  The only reason that is bad is that he got 3 class absences.  This isn't bad though.  Worse would be getting more absences then classes you miss.  Well, that's the fact.  
Kyle

No comments: