Friday, November 14, 2008

Good ole' fashion party!

 
I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of todays café and post them for you to see what my fridays are like.  In this particular friday Hanibal, the group in my school in charge of parties, rented a mechanical bull.  It was a lot of fun to ride it and watch others ride it.  My best time was 22.3 seconds... but it was very difficult to stay on really.  I had the record for a small amount of time.
I hope you enjoy my short video.  I also recorded the music, without layers, in class.  This is a really rough cut, but we don't have the time to record a good version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, lots of fun! Was that recorded just by the students in your music class? It's pretty cool that you get to play this kind of music. The mechanical bull looked like a rough ride. Glad you didn't break something!

Have a great weekend!