Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Christmas Count Down 9-days
I am back, although I have not really been away.

I really miss violin music.
Way back when I was a really little kid up until a few years ago, life was always full of violin music.  It seems like Cam was always practicing.  Other then that there was also Papaw who played with Cam.  It was always soooo boring to listen to it, but it is not the intensive listening that I miss.  I miss the fact that even when not noticing it, violin music reached out to me.  I think that music can do that to anyone, if they just accept it.  I miss the music.

I am thankful for parties.
Parties are something very new in my life, and if taken responsibly can really improve ones social status.  I have had the good, bad, and ugly of parties now, and I believe that it will prepare me to make wise decisions into the future.  College, here I come, but I come with more knowledge then the other freshmen!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Funny, I miss bassoon and violin music.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I just miss bassoon music.