Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can someone say SPISE!

Today I made my first ever meal... complete.
Although it is a summer meal I thought ribs with sophies potatoes and a fruit salad would hit the spot.  Thus the long process of making the ingredients started.  Thats right, I had to make the things it said to mix.  I made french onion dip as well as cream of chicken for the potatoes.  I made Montgomery in sauce for the ribs.
Everything was finished, and the house smelled so good.  I was amazed at what I tasted though.  The meal was perfect.  The potatoes were delicious and everybody thought so.  The ribs tasted just like at home, and were cheaper in cost too!!! A lot!!! All together I learned a lot.  I feel now more confident that I can do something write.
For more info on the meal, please visit me at my web site, or email me a kas8970@gmail.com
Tak 

P.S. I don't have a web site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Culinary skills - 10
Spelling skills - 3

Sounds like you are becoming a real chef as well. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad the meal was a success! What a lot of work. You are starting to write in English and thinking in Danish I think.
Mom