Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas and More

Sorry about the last post being so incorrect in grammar.  I really used to be bad at spelling and grammar and trust me this year is not helping.

I opened my presents today.  Thank you to Deb and Merle for the wonderful calendar as well as the card.  I really liked the pictures in it, but can't talk about it because others can't know the secrets the calendar contains.

Also thank you Mom, Dad, and Cam for all the wonderful stuff.  The head phones are great and will stay on while I ride my bike.  And the Jiff low fat peanut butter will be very nice on the home made bread here.  I am very thankful for skittles as always, and the oreos.  Those were both from Java.

I am aware there are still more packages coming my way.  That you soooo much for everything to make my christmas nice.

I am going to London in two days, but will post more about it later on.  I know that I am staying for 9 nights in London and will hope to visit family while there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle,

I'm glad the package arrived in time before your trip to England. There is a lot of love in those Skittles and that peanut butter, so savor it all knowing that we all are thinking a lot about you each day during this Christmas season.

Well, you'll soon be in the land of Dickens and Shakespeare (not to mention the Kinks!). I am envious that you will have some once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Pack some nice sweaters.

Java says "hi."

Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle,

We love reading your blogs and knowing what all you've been doing and thinking. Your bassoon playing, especially your creativity in recording double parts, was great!

Have fun in England. Can't wait to hear about all your experiences there. Say "hi" to the Smith and Hands families for us while you're there. We'll be thinking of you.

Love, Adon & Kay/Papaw & Gram (whichever you want to call us)