Friday, December 5, 2008

The December Count Down 20-days

I really miss a valid shipping address.
How often when you are shopping online do you discover that the product can not be sent to your location.  For most people this is almost never.  Unfortunately it is not the same here in Denmark.  It has become extremely difficult to shop online.  When I shop I almost always find that it ships to USA only and if it is European sometimes it still does not ship to Denmark.  In order to shop for products shipped to Denmark it is required that you enter the information in danish.  This is a problem for my lack of danish vocabulary.

I am thankful for Min Først Jul.
Although I have had lots of christmas seasons, this is my first "Jul", which is danish for christmas.  What I mean when I say this, is that I am happy that I will see a different tradition.  We eat out on christmas day and have a small tree that is growing in the back yard that we will pack in a suitcase.  This is so different, but I feel a lot better now that the christmas decor is coming out of the attic.  I watched mor og far make christmas cookies and I enjoyed the smell and feelings it brought.  This christmas will be an experience of a lifetime, something new, and something to be thankful for.

No comments: