Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Night

Superbowl kick off was at 12:30 at night.

After a long weekend of AFS camp in a small town I don't know the name of, I came home with Jennifer Moore to watch the superbowl.  Steelers vs Cardinals, definitely I rooted for the Steelers which was a good choice because with 22 seconds left on the clock in the 4th quarter their fate had been decided as a victory.

The game ended at about 4:15 in the morning with school starting in 3 hours.
I did not attend, and got in a little trouble for that because it was my choice to stay up that late and I was told that I needed to go to school by mor.

Can people tell that I am getting really bad at writing english???  Because I really feel like this is a challenge to write and my spelling is really really bad now.

Thank you Darcy for the package I picked up today!!! I love the new shirt and coat!  I also love candy.

Well, thats just what I have been doing, nothing to big really.  I will go to this week of school and hopefully I won't die, because it is a really difficult week and we meet every day except friday at 7 55 which is ssooooo early it feels.

-Vi Ses min venner!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never been really good at writing in English Kyle. Ha, but now that you're in Denmark, you've gotten worse! That's okay though :)

jj.moore said...

You would have thought you'd be semi-decent at english if your father is an english teacher... I can't believe a shirt, coat, and candy was put in that box. No wonder it was dense.

Ive always hated reading my full name in texts. I guess there isn't much I can do about that though.

Francine St. Laurent said...

omg! i know EXACTLY how you feel! I will write something and then come back and read it a few days later and it makes NO sense at all.. one day I took 5 minutes trying to ask my host mom how early I should be for the school musical. I had no idea how to ask.. scary, right?!

TheOhioCyclist said...

haha, yep, I sound foreign to myself.

Francine St. Laurent said...

jeg skal skrive til dig på dansk :) den pige hvem havde skrivet på min blog er en udveksling studenter i USA fra Danmark! og så det er rigtig sjovt fordi jeg læse hendes blog og hun læse min! ha' det godt kyle :)

TheOhioCyclist said...

Jeg erindrer dengang jeg var dreng. Ooh den gang var der kvinder til. vi sloges hver weekend, og kneppede som kaniner. Du må hilse den danske udvekslings student, og sige at jeg hader hende, og jeg vil skære hendes indvolde ud med en rusten smørkniv.