Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AT again

So, we have AT again.  It is very difficult for me to do AT because it is a synapsis on a particular subject and I don't know how to write a synapsis, especially a danish one.  So I have been spending all of my time in "the tower of knowledge" as I call it.  I have been researching the Spanish Civil War durning 1936-1939.
More on "the tower of knowledge".  It is a large glass box with two stories in the middle of our school, the only second floor on our whole school.  Inside there are free printers and copying machines as well as quite a few laptops out on the tables... about 30.  The nice thing is that it is amazingly quite inside and you can look down on students as they pass on either side.  Since my school doesn't really have hallways you can see almost the whole school from inside.  Fun fun!

Yesterday I put my hand down on a plant that attacked me... it wasn't nor is it now very nice feeling.  I feel now like my hand is asleep and i have little red dots all over it.  Yesterday it burned and itched sooo bad that I had to fall asleep to ignore it.  I asked my friends right after it happened and they said that it was not deadly, so I hope that it goes away soon and I can go back to normal life.

Today I have piano which I am not looking forward to.  I have no way to practice because so often the only piano I can use has a class using it or other students or it is locked up.  All of those things are really annoying.

welp, back to class for a bit

No comments: