Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Electric Lawnmower +++

First off, I'm tired of all my posts having to be memorable adventures.  I don't do that much that stands out for me anymore.  Here is what is on my plate, and how I think of things here.

I have to do a paper for sprogskole on libraries in denmark.  Only one page should be good enough.
I just sent a package home including stuff I don't need and college forms so I can get those to B-W now.
I need to practice bassoon after dinner, right after dinner and not put it off until it's too late.
I have decided not to join Uffe and the guys at Beerfest this year.  Sorry but 300kr. entry fee is a bit steep even if we do have open bar.  Plus I have no team, and might not know very many people there.
Then I can go to sleep, probably around... 2 am.

Today so far has been really nice.  We ate outside in the back yard on a picnic table we own.   Boris is gone, and I don't really know where, but I have been gone for the last 3 days at Uffe's house sleeping on the couch.
I noticed today that our lawn mower was powered with a cable plugged in.  All I can think is how many times I would run over that cable and electrocute myself if I mowed.  I am not sure if it is good or bad, just an observation that I had never even thought of.  

Well, goodbye

No comments: