Saturday, August 16, 2008

Could be well in

So I met this guy who works at a discotech in Vejen. He dreams of going to Baltimore and playing football there, so he was very nice to me. He got me in the club plus he got me in for free, big perk, and so on and so forth. This is all a good thing because now I text him and say, "what is there to do?" and he always knows where the party is at. So today I am going to a concert with Boris which I was informed about.
Last night was huge... I can not describe the school party. It is maybe 150 kids, most the kids from school, all in the school common room. There was a live band, and a lot of dancing. It was like, a movie. Tons of crazy people everywhere with there drinks in the air dancing like they just don't care... yeah. It was a fun night, but maybe a bit too intense for a every weekend activity.
Lots of love,
KAS

No comments: