Monday, August 18, 2008

Jeg... dunno

I have to ask... why do I not get any comments. If you have any question or whatever, I check often to see if I have received any comments on this blog. So yeah, please leave any comments you might have.
Today I will focus on the school, a normal day. The fun thing is that there is never a normal day. Like today I had a class at 9:10 and that was the beginning of the day letting out at about noon. But tomorrow I have a full 5 hours of class, which will not be much fun. I don't even know what classes I will have tomorrow. But back to school. In between classes we have 10 minutes and around 11 we have a 20 minute break for lunch and stuff. There is always music playing in the common room during breaks, so it is really fun. Today Tenacious D was playing, and I then thought... how really laid back the school system is here. If you know Tenacious D the song was =hergentally. I will code that so nobody get offended. So yeah... school is just, school. I don't understand a word of it, but I think it is about the same. But there is a lot more homework.
so, any questions?

kyle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great stuff! keep it coming. glad to hear the danes are a fun group. enjoy!

- trev...

TheOhioCyclist said...

Tak