Friday, August 15, 2008

Social Time

Tonight is the first school party. I have been invited to go to a get together before the party where I think we might eat and drink, but I am not sure. This is good though that I have been included into a group a little. It will be fun I am sure.
After school there was also a strange water fight. Everyone loaded up with water guns and buckets and bottles and started soaking each other. It was fun, and odd that it was so out of control. There was a lot of water in the school before we took it outside. I got pretty wet by some of the third year students and a few of the friends of Boris. Then I got powdered with flower... so it was a big mess, but not as bad as those we held down and sprayed some whipped cream all over them. I can claim that that was my idea, and we found it over by some pie eating games, so it was a lot of fun to make other people all gross. lol
I missed a class today... I didn't know that I had the class because I did not have it on my schedule this morning, but I guess sometime during the day the class was added. That is the odd thing about how this school works, I will just have to remember to go to class next time. Instead of going to class I was at Vejen signing up for my danish classes that I need to start taking. It's not a huge issue that I missed class, I just didn't know. There are no concequences here for anything so I will notify the teacher next time that I have that class that it was not on my schedule.
So I will start getting ready for the party, or something. Right now I do not know what I will do, I have been home for a while, but I have maybe 4 hours before I need to get ready. Oh well. I will do something, maybe clean my room.

Bye

No comments: