Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jeg forstår ikk'

This weekend is not like last weekend. It is not full of parties or concerts. I am still not sure what I will do but hopefully I will get out of the house tonight after dinner. I am going to try to hang out with some guys from class, and I might watch a movie or something like that. That is at least what I will suggest to the people I ask to hang out.
Classes are going well, but it is hard because I don't know what is going on. I understand only a few words, and they are not typical words used in school. I will spend some time studying my spanish and danish today after lunch. I need to study spanish because they are at a slightly higher level of spanish then I am, and I also can not use our spanish book as a reference because it is translated from spanish to danish. That is why school is hard though.
There have not been any grades yet. I am not sure if there will be grades later or if it is all graded on final exams and stuff. The students here are paid for going to school based on how well their school grades are. So it is very important for them to get good grades, compared to me, who will not get paid. I wish I got paid though, that would be a lot of fun to be able to go out to shop with the money I got from school.
Today I was planning on going shopping, as I told everyone that I was. This did not occur. I got a phone call this morning saying that we were not going to go to Kolding. I wish we were, basically because I really need to go shopping to buy some different stuff. I still need hair cream and stuff. Oh well. One of my friends Rasmus, who goes to the business school down the street from the gymnasium, I am pretty sure got my a new phone. He said my phone would not do, and I agree because I really don't know how to use it it is so old. Rasmus is a tight guy. He knows everything around town and knows the best places and parties to go to. He works at the CC discotech in Vejen though, so he is never available to hang out during nights. It is good to have a friend like him though, he can get you places in this town. He knows people and things.
So now it is lunch time. I am not sure what we are eating, but my guess is a hard boiled egg, and some sort of pasta. I don't know why this is my guess. It might just be sandwhich's. It doesn't make a difference, I am hungry and will eat anything they put down in front of me. I try to stay away from the cabage though. I don't like the taste, but we often eat big heads of ... ok, I don't know what it is called. Its like broccoli but white. ... Somebody post a comment telling me what that is.

Peace

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, that would probably be cauliflower.

BTW, your fish miss you; they need a good bath.

I love you

Dad.

TheOhioCyclist said...

fish dont take baths

Francine St. Laurent said...

haha.. yess cauliflower.. you don't like it? really? try putting vinegar on it and salt and pepper..

TheOhioCyclist said...

EWWWWW! Francine, are you crazy! OK, i might try it some day with that stuff on it. But only cause you said so.