Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are a little under a month from Christmas and I am very excited.  I got an email from my host parents explaining what we are doing this christmas on a day to day and hour by hour itinerary.  If that tells anything about my host parents, they didn't come to me and explain it, just sent an email from one room to the next.  
On December 23 Boris, Ivan, Tove, Kathja and her kids, and myself leave for London.  Mor and Far leave the day before, and I don't know why we are leaving the next day, but that is what I have been told.
On December 24 we are eating at Covent Garden Grill.  I think we are going to St. James Paddington church... if I translated it correctly, on the 25th and we are also going to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.  Overall I'm confused and trying to translate you guys on the exact things I am doing, while in reality I have no clue if I will be doing all this.  
December 26 looks like we are going to zoo or something.
December 27 completely confuses me.  At 19:30 we will attend "We Will Rock You".  I don't know what that is at all, but I guess I will know once that I am there.
I am pretty sure we leave on the 31st of December.  I hope to be writting a blog before that, and during, and after.  :)

I am thinking of all of you this Christmas Season and wish I could spend this time at home by the fire and looking out across the snowy lawn.  Maybe it will snow in London at Christmas time... a white Christmas would... be great.

5 comments:

jj.moore said...

Wow! Your going to London for Christmas! That's awesome you lucky duck.

Anonymous said...

I'll cross my fingers and fish for snow in Denmark, just for you ;)

Anonymous said...

Wish*. Wish, fish... same thing. But really I meant wish. Oopsies.

Liz said...

hey- its liz (afser from AK to norway) just found your blog :P
its cool your host parents send you emails with schedules-- mine just go 'i morn vi skal alle på trening først, og også handler noe før vi går opp til hytta og du skal trenger masse varm klær, det skulle være kaldt. dra klokken syv, og vil du gjøre vasking før den?' and i nod and smile and kind of hope i got the right idea.

Anonymous said...

Hon! Love the info! We are missing you here also. You will have a great time in London. Wish I was there with you. I hope you are having the time of your life!

Mom