Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The December Count Down 15-days

I really miss having a bath tub.
Strange as it might seem I used to take a lot of baths where I could relax and read or even sometimes watch a movie.  Now I only have a shower.  There is very little wrong with the shower, but I never feel very comfortable while taking showers here.  Sometimes I just wait until gym class to take a shower, but most the time I take a quick 5 to 8 minute shower in the morning before going to school.  My shower time is no longer really for comfort as much as pure hygiene and thats no fun.  That is why I miss my shower and bath tub, not to mention bath beads. haha

I am thankful for my guitar here.
I do not know what I would be doing with all my time if I did not have a guitar right now.  I record and play songs all the time.  Sometimes I think it annoys the family, but for the most part it makes my life a lot more interesting.  I have become the master of social online projects like blogtv, facebook, myspace, and this blogger.  It seems like no matter what social network people are in they can find me.  Aim, Msn, Skype, but not yahoo for me.  I have slowly navigated away from talking about it, but I am really glad for my guitar here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You watched movies in the bath tub?? Ha, not even I do that! I feel your pain though. I'd go crazy only taking showers.