Monday, December 8, 2008

The December Count Down 17-days

I really miss the feel of my bed.
It might not be the biggest deal in the world, but my bed here is short and small compared to at home.  In some ways I like my bed here, but it is always a reality when nothing feels better then sleeping in your own bed.  I imagine the feeling of the first day home will feel really really nice.  Sinking back into my own scent and feel.  I also really hope that in college I don't have to sleep on plastic.  That will be bad... but has nothing to do with Denmark! Så!

I am thankful for Boris. HAHA
Boris and myself get along really well.  He has never acted annoyed by me and it really is comforting knowing that we have no hard feelings against each other.  We do not hang out very often, but what brothers do?  But the fact that he exists and can help me out if I need it is really nice.  Brothers are nice.

No comments: